Nostalgia......what one thing would you buy again?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maz

Guru
Elmer Fudd said:
That fag packet that fell out of some drunks pocket back in '71. It had the phone number of a very tasty long legged blonde on it !!
Was it an 0898 number?

col

Legendary Member
wafflycat said:
In my part of the world they were known as 'clackers'

http://www.marlowheights60sand70s.com/clackers.jpg

I stand corrected W:smile:

MkII Capri, Electric Blue with Black vinyl roof. It had a rev counter and alloy wheels!

I was 18 or 19 and used to pick up my Girlfriend (17) from convent school where she still had to wear the full uniform, straw hat and all.....
Youth is wasted on the young.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Over The Hill said:
Did you let him have a go on your clackers in return?

Where is Finbar when you need him?
Arf Arf... I'm never far away when there is double-entendrology to enjoy...

Over The Hill said:
MkII Capri, Electric Blue with Black vinyl roof. It had a rev counter and alloy wheels!

I was 18 or 19 and used to pick up my Girlfriend (17) from convent school where she still had to wear the full uniform, straw hat and all.....
Youth is wasted on the young.

Can I have your nostalgia?

walker

Disgruntled Goat said:
A Vespa P200E, bored out to 225, Amal 38mm carb, racing exhaust with the baffles ripped out, the smell of Castrol R, a sunny Bank Holiday weekend and a gallon of cider....

your moped ran on Cider? :ohmy:

Sort of.

col

Legendary Member
It was probably a bit earlier,but does anyone remember london lights?A sort of box of matches,but with half the stick covered,so they burned longer and in different colours,used to be a november fifth favourite .

Zoiders

Nintendo Entertainment System (8 Bit)

If I still had that now It would be as cool as fook, short of that I will have to settle for an angle poise lamp from the 70s that I was given and the old rubiks cube I pinched of my ex, I want a red BT phone with a dial next.

I draw the line at 8 track players, but only just.

wafflycat

col said:
It was probably a bit earlier,but does anyone remember london lights?A sort of box of matches,but with half the stick covered,so they burned longer and in different colours,used to be a november fifth favourite .

Oh yes! They were cute!

OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

Im buying a Scalextric set.......not new....one off ebay amongst the many on there.
Ive seen a set I used to have years back....will be good to have it again.....:biggrin:

Top Bottom