Not a Christmas Night Ride to Bognor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Flying Dodo

Flying Dodo

It'll soon be summer
Stream Lane is called that, as it runs alongside a stream, which with the run off from the fields means it regularly overflows onto the road.

I wouldn't bother with mudguards as we'll be going very slowly along there.

Edit - And thanks to Shadow for the update.

Sorry but a stupid question: why is this place so wet when it's not really rained since Monday??

Not sure; all mondays rain drains down to this area and it takes days to clear; there are a number of slopes around here where this happens; it is not called Stream Lane for nothing!

TimO

Guru
I may also be able to do live(ish) uploads from my camera using the Eye-Fi card in it, and my mobile phone acting as a Hot-Spot.

If I get it working, I'll allow access to the Facebook Album from anyone, and post the link here.

TimO

Guru
OK, if I get things to work OK, images should appear here on Facebook. You should be able to view this, even if you're not on Facebook.

Wobblers

Euthermic
I've just found I've got things that Must Be Finished Today, so I won't have the time to come down and join you. Bugger!

I'm dead jealous of you all. Have a good ride, and hope you don't meet any ice!

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Okay, allmost all set to go.

Few niggling issues:-

Slight chain slip under high torque. Have removed another link and better, but just broken the chain breaker!!

Keo cleat bolt has decieded it doesnt want to come out, but the cleat will be fine for the journey, just.

But thats it i think, baring the wonky knee and hamstring, but ill be fine.

Its BLOODY cold out there so ill be wearing everything!!

HPC set off at midnight still?

martint235

Dog on a bike
Just checked rear tyre pressure, good job too. Flat. 4 seasons make it hard to find puncture but fixed, hopefully fairy is now tired and sleeping

Sent whilst out and about

Top Bottom