Not a Christmas Night Ride to Bognor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tynan

Veteran
ah yes

I think I could distracted by the outfits link and completely sideracked by the laer one that a lady suggested she might have worn

thank-you, four an hour meets my train requirements

OP
OP
Flying Dodo

Flying Dodo

It'll soon be summer
bad weather, a bit long and a big hill?

I'm a cossetted rider, will there be FNRttC levels of care and I see no mention of the trains back to London?

estimated numbers?

as ever, put Tynan down as a maybe possiblt perhaps

Well, I can't guarantee award winning levels of care, but I'll do my best!

Numbers-wise, perhaps 10?

Tynan

Veteran
still very long range for my hectic schedule of duties but I'm likely, the wife is out to dinner but says she can be in by 10, which from previous episodes means 10.45 leaving me to cover the 15 miles through London a bit bloody frantically

redjedi

Über Member
ah yes

I think I could distracted by the outfits link and completely sideracked by the laer one that a lady suggested she might have worn

thank-you, four an hour meets my train requirements

You may have to adjust your mental image slightly Tynan. I believe Jay Clock is in fact a man, and that wasn't a picture of himself he was linking to. Although if that was him I'm now slightly confused
wacko.gif

I'll see closer to the time but I could be a possibility (hows that for commitment).

frank9755

Cyclist
You may have to adjust your mental image slightly Tynan. I believe Jay Clock is in fact a man, and that wasn't a picture of himself he was linking to. Although if that was him I'm now slightly confused
wacko.gif

I'll see closer to the time but I could be a possibility (hows that for commitment).

One suggestion would be to put the ride back by a week so Jay can make it!

OP
OP
Flying Dodo

Flying Dodo

It'll soon be summer
No worries - we'll leave it on the 3rd.

The grind up the South Downs. B2139, cos you can't be thinking A29 surely? In a group? That might be an 'interesting' climb as it is entertaining enough, at times, solo.

But pencil me in anyway.

The B2139 from Storrington to Whiteways can be entertaining at times, and a urban race track as well, but one does not have many choices. for crossing Downs for Bognor.

rb58

Enigma
I've checked the arrangements for my weekend in Winchester and it's not going to work for me I'm afraid. So, as they say in the Dragon's Den "I'm out".
Sorry
Ross

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I should have more of an idea whether I'm in or not this week. I want the evening of 11th, and might need to work the Saturday to get it...
But if I can sort it, getting one last ton for the year appeals!

Top Bottom