Not a long one.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

compo

Veteran
I want a frame pump for my Peugeot. It has to fit in the frame in a 50cms aperture between the BB and the top tube. I saw this one on Ebay and bought it. The pump came today and is only 42cms long so no good. I read the item that the pump was 48cm - 53cm which would have been OK, but obviously not. I still cannot really fathom out the description at the bottom! In the past when I have bought pumps they are generally shown as maximum and minimum lengths. We should never have gone metric!

It isn't the end of the world. The seller will change it for a longer one.

Ventura Bicycle Pump Reversible 48cm-53cm Frame Fit

This pump is designed to fit within the frame tubes of your cycle. Available in three different sizes, it features a full technopolymer body and is suitable for both Presta and Schrader valves, the long slim body allows you to inflate tyre and tubes to higher pressures.

Details

• Fits Presta and Schrader valves.
  • Technopolymer body for strength and lightness.
  • Reversible valve fitting.
  • Fits directly between your bike frame tubes or pump pegs.
  • Clamp within distance 400-425mm (Frame height app 48-53cm).

Rasmus

Without a clever title
Isn't the "frame size" the length of the seat tube? So, the gap for your pump to fit in is different than the frame size, just as the specs show. The unit used to measure it has no relevance.

edit: oops, misread your text. You want the pump vertical by the seat tube, not horizontal under the top tube, which is likely what the supplier expects. Hence the different numbers.

Top Bottom