Nothing left to be desired or improved?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrasB

Veteran
Unless I'm missing so tending it's actually over £6k...still looks gash
CARBONTRIKES – Race

Price Trike: 5950 € in EU. The price include 25% swedish VAT. Outside EU: 6490 US$. The trike is assembled, adjusted and the steering is laser aligned. In a just a few minutes you can adjust the trike to your personal needs and preference. The few tools required are included.

5950€ ~= £4800

winjim

Smash the cistern
Do Campag do an electronic shifter yet? genuine question.......I don't know.
Yes, they call it EPS. Available on Record, Super Record and Athena groupsets. Interestingly not on Chorus though, which is the one between Athena and Record.

vickster

Legendary Member
CARBONTRIKES – Race

Price Trike: 5950 € in EU. The price include 25% swedish VAT. Outside EU: 6490 US$. The trike is assembled, adjusted and the steering is laser aligned. In a just a few minutes you can adjust the trike to your personal needs and preference. The few tools required are included.

5950€ ~= £4800
No I meant the original bike linked, the Cube. Cycleops said originally it's 5k, Although he is overseas so can presumably avoid the VAT

I couldn't see that numbnuts was referring to the recumbent. Although if it's Swedish, the price should be in sek rather than eur

NorvernRob

[QUOTE 3154723, member: 30090"]Two things spring to mind.

Ultegra group when this should be Dura Ace or SRAM Red.

And it's a DF design.[/QUOTE]

It is Dura Ace, but when you click on the picture it strangely changes to another bike with Ultegra on!

Cyclist33

Can anyone find fault with this bike,or find ways to improve it?
http://www.ubyk.co.uk/cube-litening-super-hpc-slt-di2-2014/15595
They advertise it as having nothing left to be desired or improved. Is that so?

I personally don't like either of the colour schemes, and one thing that would improve it was if the image that appears on the site was the same as the one when you click "enlarge" - instead of two completely different colour schemes.

I also don't desire a Cube so one thing left to be desired would be for it not to be a Cube.

There are probably others!

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
There are two things i don't like. The naff colour scheme and the price without VAT. When those wonkers give it the "You don't pay effin road tax" blah blah where do they think that thousand quid in tax ends up?:dry:

Klunkerjim

It's crazy light and from the reviews it is a great bike, but... if you looking to spend that sort of money you could talking to them about a custom made Parlee, get it built as you like plus having tried a Z5 they ride amazing, oh and regards colour, you can get it custom painted any colour you like :smile: This months Cycling Plus says ubyk will do you a free motion capture fitting on any bike over £3000. http://www.ubyk.co.uk/catalog/search_results.php?searchcat=0&MF_ID=214 or... a Look 695 (I've got one, had it for two years and it's bloody fast).

U

User6179

Cube bar tape is made out of old cabbage leaves and the Mavic tyres are made fae cheese.

Top Bottom