Now I know the world's gone mad.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Are you sure it's a cat .... on your lawn?
Cats usually go somewhere they can cover theirs over.

Ha ha..... That myth again.

Not true. They crap anyplace and anywhere when it's outside. They're not bothered about covering it up.

The one who craps on my front lawn doesn't
Yes - and the one that used to do the most disgusting craps in my stone-slabbed backyard didn't either.

Running out and screaming at the cat only put it off for a day or two. Chucking a bucket of cold water down over it from a first floor window put it off for a week. In the end I poured bleach over the slabs and it either couldn't smell where its favourite spot was or just hated the stink of the chemical; either way, that stopped it.

simonali

Guru
Yes - and the one that used to do the most disgusting craps in my stone-slabbed backyard didn't either.

Running out and screaming at the cat only put it off for a day or two. Chucking a bucket of cold water down over it from a first floor window put it off for a week. In the end I poured bleach over the slabs and it either couldn't smell where its favourite spot was or just hated the stink of the chemical; either way, that stopped it.

The cat that lived next door to our last house was so friendly that it used to come into our gaff. One day it decided to have a pee in one of the bedrooms so my missus grabbed it and gave it a thorough soaking under the kitchen tap. It avoided our house after that.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Will the carvery still do sunday roast.
Alas, nut roasts only, and the staff have been issued with smart new uniforms.

meat hoodie.jpg

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2

To be fair , you cant expect a cat to lift up a stone slab .

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm a cat owner and never even thought that, much less told it to myself.

I'm quite cool with it thought. After all, my neighbours are happy to pollute my air with their needlessly big cars, so they can't complain when a bit of pollution comes their way.

Let he who has never polluted cast the first turd.

Smudge

Veteran
I often hear cat owners say that cats are free spirits.....
One thing i've noticed about cats that roam about wild and free, is that they are never pedigree cats like Siamese, Persian etc. They are just the usual bog standard cats.
I can only assume that owners of pedigree cats keep them indoors for fear of losing them, or them coming to some sort of harm. Do owners of ordinary cats care whether they lose them or not ?
I wouldn't dream of letting my dog roam free.... i'd be devastated if anything happened to him.

Top Bottom