Now That is Steep.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
"Steep Street" in Chepstow lived up to its name, but as I got up it OK, it can't have been anything like as steep as the OP's example.

[QUOTE 4622867, member: 259"]They should have done it like Lombard Street in San Francisco.

lombard-st.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Done it up and down on 4 wheels...2 would be fun!

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Plenty around here at 20% or even up to 25% but definitely nothing at 33%. There was that road towards the end of TdF Stage 2 in Sheffield wasn't there. Much talk of it being 33% but not sure if it really was. Jenkins Road?

It's one way. When did you do 'up'?

Edit: Beaten to it by Pete
Really in 1983?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Are you all reading the same news stories? It seems that the same subjects crop in multiple threads at the same time on a regular basis.

On top of which, we do them over and over - we have done Baldwin Street at least 4 or 5 times before!

Slick

Guru
Are you all reading the same news stories? It seems that the same subjects crop in multiple threads at the same time on a regular basis.

On top of which, we do them over and over - we have done Baldwin Street at least 4 or 5 times before!
I think it's just because its official now. Well, I assume thats new as it was on the news this morning.

OP
OP
Alex H

Alex H

Legendary Member

Perhaps the forum needs a 'done this before' addon. :laugh:

It would certainly help a certain member with the Good Jokes thread :whistle:

Top Bottom