Numpty audio connection question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tim Hall

Another example of the difficulties in defining left and right would, of course, be the relative twining directions of bindweed and honeysuckles.
<applause>

Reactions: srw
OP
OP
srw

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
With no clever reference to comedy songs to hand I shall simply report that everything is working, although there's a bit of noise which is probably the amp needing a good clean. Oh, and I need to wield a soldering iron to get my top F pedal back.

Last edited:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
With no clever reference to comedy songs to hand I shall simply report that everything is working, although there's a bit of noise which is probably the amp needing a good clean. Oh, and I need to wield a soldering iron to get my top F pedal back.
Sometimes you can get away with feeding a balanced output into a unbalanced input, other times it will be noisy. you seem to have a combination which is noisy.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...anced/&usg=AFQjCNFNhAzIT61_Lynjed5y17dQDBJn-w

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Thanks for that, sort of understand it ( as much as an o leveller can)

There are lots of popular science books. Many mention CP violation. Books such as six-not-so-easy-pieces which talk about symmetry properly.

If anyone is interested in CP violation there are diagrams called Penguin Diagrams, googling that or unitarity triangles may help.

There has been stuff since @swansonj went to university, direct CP violation has been observed since and studies underway for CP violation in leptons. It's not explained clearly on tele, but one of the reasons the BBC always got all gushy about neutrino experiments is CP violation.

Top Bottom