O.T. Doing in your in-laws

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alan Biles

Hmmm. If you're going to dump them on the beach do make sure they're well anchored. If they drift into the Severn they'd become a hazard to navigation. OTOH, they might be mistaken for beached whales! :tongue:

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Maggot, I think your post reflects an awful side of your personality.........................................................................................................................................you should have said you were away for Christmas:evil:

Mr Pig

You need to kill them both. If one lives she'll be able to tell the police how calm you were when you killed the other.

But personally I think you're covering up here, you fancy them don't you? ;0)

surfgurl

Thanks to the tidal rise and fall on this bit of the coast, the tide goes very far out, revealing quick sand like mud. There is also local lore which says the ponds in the sand dunes are very deep....

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
I aint sure on the law as it aplies directly to annoying inlaws and random acts of murder are conserned, however if they are both really over 20 stone?:tongue: Then I would engage them both in a game of twister where by you are the one who selects the colours to land on!

Once they are prone on the floor just roll them in to a previously dug hole in the garden and back fill at your leisure!:thumbsup:;)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
We have some family coming up/down on boxing day. They are going to my aunties in the morning because unfortunatly they cant come to us, as i am doing a TT so we wont be in.:tongue::biggrin:
Sadly, i think we are going to be seeing them in the afternoon, either we are going over there, or they are coming to see us(hope they come here, i can be busy cleaning my bike:laugh:)
Mum likes the excuse she has got for the morning of boxing day, and some of the afternoon:becool::thumbsup:

User76 said:
Possibly one for the legal eagles this. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law are currently down stairs, going through the ritual of "Here is your present, I don't suppose you'll like it/I have the receipt/You can take it back I won't be offended" and genreally driving me up the zarking wall:angry: So the question is, is there a sentencing advantage to doing them both in? Would I look more insane if I did them both:evil: Obviously there would be disadvantages as I would need two trips to the woods, they are both over 20 stones in weight so the car wouldn't take them both, also the hole will have to be considerably larger, but thats not such a problem I suppose;)

Any suggestions on what I do:biggrin:

Sub contract the job to an estate agent. :tongue:

surfgurl

Well I can't see you out on the beach, so I guess not!:sad:
I've just finished wrapping the presents, it would be a shame to waste them. I shall grit my teeth and get through the day somehow.

Keith Oates

Janner
Maggot, a couple of stiff whiskeys and then go down and be pleasnat to them until they leave, that way you'll earn sufficient brownie points with the wife to be able to ride the bike every day for the next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
snorri said:
Interesting stuff, thanks for that ColinJ
I doubt you get the opportunity very often to air your knowledge of this particular incident.:ohmy::biggrin:
Actually, that's true... :biggrin:! I have plenty of other interesting/useless information which I'll bring up at a later date :biggrin:.

My mother comes from that area so she was interested to find out if the stories she'd heard were based on fact. She asked me to look the incident up on t'Internet last time I visited her.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
The Velvet Curtain said:
Just wander down stairs naked waving a bottle of whisky and shout 'Which one of you wants me first?' .

When I read the thread 'doing the in-laws' that's precisely what I thought it meant.

But, you're right. One must be cautious. Although my first mother-in-law would have looked good with a sprig of mistletoe and a cracker or two.

Top Bottom