- Location
- Inside my skull
basically I try to ignore them
Do they keep ringing you up?
basically I try to ignore them
Do they keep ringing you up?
They do keep appearing on my telly at times
I got Knebworth tickets today. Expensive, but in line with big gigs these days.
No need to buy the records these days. You want money: play gigs and charge appropriately.
My son is a keen fan. He saw them in Manchester? this time and has already got tickets for next year at both Knebworth and Glasgow.......gawd knows what they have cost him.
Bout £600 all in, assuming he got in via the ballot and hasn't been gouged.
My girlfriend is going to Knebworth which is £150 and £60 for two nights camping.
All via ballot i am told.
No need to buy the records these days. You want money: play gigs and charge appropriately.
But it's only "Nostalgia" bands that can do that, new bands playing original songs are struggling to get gigs, cover bands do better, the live music scene is on it's backside for those trying to build a following
Agree, although I saw some tour dates for a fairly popular band from the 80s/90s. I noticed that they were only playing dates on Friday and Saturday nights, then I realised: this is a hobby for them and they probably have day jobs too.