Oasis reunion.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Location
Widnes
Do they keep ringing you up?

They do keep appearing on my telly at times
 

Dave7

Legendary Member
Location
Cheshire
My son is a keen fan. He saw them in Manchester? this time and has already got tickets for next year at both Knebworth and Glasgow.......gawd knows what they have cost him.
 

AndyRM

XOXO
Location
North Shields
My son is a keen fan. He saw them in Manchester? this time and has already got tickets for next year at both Knebworth and Glasgow.......gawd knows what they have cost him.

Bout £600 all in, assuming he got in via the ballot and hasn't been gouged.

My girlfriend is going to Knebworth which is £150 and £60 for two nights camping.
 

wakemalcolm

Legendary Member
Location
Ratho
But it's only "Nostalgia" bands that can do that, new bands playing original songs are struggling to get gigs, cover bands do better, the live music scene is on it's backside for those trying to build a following

Agree, although I saw some tour dates for a fairly popular band from the 80s/90s. I noticed that they were only playing dates on Friday and Saturday nights, then I realised: this is a hobby for them and they probably have day jobs too.
 

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Location
Hexleybeef
Agree, although I saw some tour dates for a fairly popular band from the 80s/90s. I noticed that they were only playing dates on Friday and Saturday nights, then I realised: this is a hobby for them and they probably have day jobs too.

And their audience are not going to go out on a Tuesday and get a babysitter etc.
 
Top Bottom