FNRttC October 6, 2017 - London to Brighton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Oooh Devils Dyke version..... Liking that I am. Makes a nice change from the predictable Ditchling.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Not Brighton again :-( I've lost count of the number of times I've cycled to Brighton. Was looking forward to anover Sarfend.
I mean who really want's to re-run the same old roads again, with the same old faces to the same old Wetherspoons fry-up and copious amounts of beer, eh?
OK, I really do. Am in.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
A predictably good view, just after 2pm this afternoon....
36377350733_2aff73f207_h.jpg

Hopefully the view from the Dyke will be as good on the morning of the 7th.....

Last edited:
For those looking to get a train back to "that London" it looks like there are major works on the line on Saturday 7th, with buses between Brighton and Three Bridges. The Victoria train via Littlehampton will run if you fancy the scenic route.

Looks like I will have to be on the 09.04 to Victoria or turn straight round and head to Three Bridges if I am to get to St Pancs in time for my Eurostar .

Redlight

Thanks for the tip. I'd booked an advance ticket back but when I did so there was no mention of the bus replacement service. I've now booked on to the one via Littlehampton (for all of £5!) at 10.00. Let's hope we get to Brighton a bit quicker than we did to Bognor!

Thanks for the tip. I'd booked an advance ticket back but when I did so there was no mention of the bus replacement service. I've now booked on to the one via Littlehampton (for all of £5!) at 10.00. Let's hope we get to Brighton a bit quicker than we did to Bognor!

According to the website there are 2, yes 2:wacko: bike spaces per train. I am not sure if i will bail after Devils Dyke and head across to NCN 20. or bring a bag and some cling flim and dismantle the bike to go on the train . (It's a Dahan Tournado, it doesn't fold but the frame disassembles)

Top Bottom