FNRttC October 6, 2017 - London to Brighton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AlexB

Veteran
Who was the Australian bloke I on the Bognor ride? I owe him a tenner and am keen to remunerate him.

Tacey

Über Member
Bob,

My son Kieran has asked me about riding with the Fridays several times over the years and now he's finally at home, not having to study and also no doing anything this Friday. He's paid the £2 but before he pays the CTC fee, is there space for him?

He's a very experienced rider, very sensible and all-round helpful kind of guy and I'll make sure he reads the Basics.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
He's paid the £2 but before he pays the CTC fee, is there space for him?
@Tacey no doubt A Grown Up will be along in a minute to confirm this but he can do a ride without needing to join the CTC. He must pay his two quid though (done, obvs) but there's a "try before you buy" thingy.

Tacey

Über Member
@Tacey no doubt A Grown Up will be along in a minute to confirm this but he can do a ride without needing to join the CTC. He must pay his two quid though (done, obvs) but there's a "try before you buy" thingy.
Ah, I thought that was the space-very-limited-probably-already-gone thingy. I'll tell him he can come along unless someone tells me otherwise.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Ah, I thought that was the space-very-limited-probably-already-gone thingy. I'll tell him he can come along unless someone tells me otherwise.
@Tacey he needs to fill in the form so we have his details

robjh

Legendary Member
Updated rider list

Adam B
Aditya P
Adrian C
Alan S
Anand B
Andrew F
Anne F
Anton B
Ausra D
Becky M
Belinda S
Bob M
Brian D
Cathy P
Charles B
Chris C
Christian B
Christopher w
David F
David H
Duncan F
Fergal C
Gail G
Gill H
Gordon P
Graham P
Greg T
Ian A
James C
Jeff K
Jim S
Joe H
John M
John M
Judy S
Kevin L
Laura D
Laura H
Mark G
Mark L
Mark S
Matt W
Michael A
Michael A
Mike E
Nadjie B
Nick L
nigel c
Nigel H
Patrick P
Paul C
Philip O
Rachel L
Rob H
Rob H
Rob M
Robert H
Robert M
Ross C
Sammy L
Sandra R
Sarah T
Sarah T
Sonia W
Soraia S
Steve R
Stuart A
Tacey L
Terry A
Titus H
Tom M
Tony R
Zadoc N
If one assumes that both Rob H's are Roberts (certainly true in at least 50% of cases), then the Robert H's have a clear lead, closely followed by the Rob(ert) M's, Sarah T's, John M's and Michael A's.

AlexB

Veteran
I have had a look at their website. It appears that the 5 year guarantee is on frames of complete bikes, and the period is 2 years on everything else. Do you know different? I bought it in October 14, so it is out of normal guarantee.

It still says 5 year guarantee

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171005-192403.png
    Screenshot_20171005-192403.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 35
Top Bottom