FNRttC October 6, 2017 - London to Brighton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
a crisp tenner
If it's one of the exciting new ones, 'tis said that if you look at a cash machine through the transparent section you can actually see the pound shrink against the euro before your very eyes. I tried this today (I'm in Menorca so can't make this ride) and can confirm it's true.
*weeps*

Tacey

Über Member
Bob,

My son Kieran has asked me about riding with the Fridays several times over the years and now he's finally at home, not having to study and also no doing anything this Friday. He's paid the £2 but before he pays the CTC fee, is there space for him?

He's a very experienced rider, very sensible and all-round helpful kind of guy and I'll make sure he reads the Basics.
Adrian,
Sorry - I thought Titus was ride leader (says so on the blog thingy) but as you're the one sending out updates, I'm going to take it as read that it's ok if he comes along and uses his try before you buy thingy. He's filling in the form on the website right now. Any probs, just contact me.

U

User10571

Once again, tonight's moon reflecting off my kitchen tap, reminds me that a FNRttC is due.
Have a fab ride everybody.
I'll be giving it maximum wedding in the depths of Devon this weekend, but I'll be thinking of y'all.

wanda2010

Guru
That was a glorious moon last night. Stopped me in my tracks in leafy Balham! I might have been struggling for breath having just finished a run though.

I'm not riding tonight as the 'sedate' hen do I'm attending has been upgraded to 'wild', so my idea of leaving a bike and appropriate clothing at work cos we will be close to the starting point has been erased. Probably a good thing, as I would have been cycling under the influence :stop:

Have a lovely ride everyone and I hope to be on the Christmas ride (there is one, isn't there?) depending on the date and my return flight from Jamaica :hello::hello:

hatler

Guru
If one assumes that both Rob H's are Roberts (certainly true in at least 50% of cases), then the Robert H's have a clear lead, closely followed by the Rob(ert) M's, Sarah T's, John M's and Michael A's.
This Rob H is indeed a Robert, but is actually a Philip. Confused ? So were my parents.

Redlight

Well, I will be a Rob riding a Roberts (without an apostrophe)

StuartG

slower but further
Here's an exclusive photo of the recce ride ... what could possibly go wrong?

tour_56.jpg

Last edited:

Tacey

Über Member
That was a glorious moon last night. Stopped me in my tracks in leafy Balham! I might have been struggling for breath having just finished a run though.

I'm not riding tonight as the 'sedate' hen do I'm attending has been upgraded to 'wild', so my idea of leaving a bike and appropriate clothing at work cos we will be close to the starting point has been erased. Probably a good thing, as I would have been cycling under the influence :stop:

Have a lovely ride everyone and I hope to be on the Christmas ride (there is one, isn't there?) depending on the date and my return flight from Jamaica :hello::hello:
Woman, I am gutted but agree this is a good call. I hope to see you on the Christmas ride, too - maybe you could cut your trip short to accommodate it (ha ha)...

Top Bottom