Odd factoids

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
5he motorbike was invented by an un-named XR3I owner in Essex in 1915, when they cam out one morning to discover two of the alloy wheels had been stolen.
Yes i understand the 1.6i engine developed 200bhp in two wheel format resulting in considerable lateral g on the furry dice.

classic33

Leg End Member
In 2001, the Russian Space Agency was paid more than a million bucks to deliver a six-inch pizza to the International Space Station.

Russian cosmonaut,Yuri Usachov had the honor of being the first person to receive a pizza delivery while in orbit.

Drago

Legendary Member
In 2001, the Russian Space Agency was paid more than a million bucks to deliver a six-inch pizza to the International Space Station.

Russian cosmonaut,Yuri Usachov had the honor of being the first person to receive a pizza delivery while in orbit.

And as the pizza did not arrive within the promised 30 minutes he got it half price.

Drago

Legendary Member
Despite the name, there is no Ant - of Ant and Dec fame - in them.

david k

Hi
Even the skinniest rider has about 100,000 calories of fat in them. So if you train your body so it becomes more efficient at using fat for fuel , you can go a long way before needing to eat.

Some riders have been caught fat doping. They were taking fat in drip form half way through grand tours

They often hide it in their backsides, if you look closely you can see what appears to be padding in their shorts

Top Bottom