Odd factoids

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
In Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back, a pair of shoe and a potato were used as asteroids while filming the asteroid scenes in which they were pursued.

According to rumors, George Lucas asked for so many redoes that one of the SFX team members threw a shoe in. The potato asteroid is the third one and the shoe is the fourth as Solo gets them over an asteroid to get rid of their pursuers.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
By aged 50 most adult lung still have about 30% of lung capacity containing waste gases after breathing everything out that they can reducing their useable capacity.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
In 1916 there was a proposal in the US that all acts of war should be put to a referendum with the added clause that all who voted "Yes" would be automatically enlisted in the US Army.

Joey Shabadoo

Sixteen percent of millionaires inherited their fortunes. Forty-seven percent of millionaires are business owners. Twenty-three percent of the world's millionaires got that way through paid work

Joey Shabadoo

The Beatles album Abbey Road was going to be called Everest, but none of the Beatles wanted to fly to the Himalayas for a photo shoot so they took a photo outside the studio and called it Abbey Road instead

Sixteen percent of millionaires inherited their fortunes. Forty-seven percent of millionaires are business owners. Twenty-three percent of the world's millionaires got that way through paid work
What’s a millionaire?

Not as straight forward to answer as you may think.

Top Bottom