Off to London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
The London Eye is over hyped and over priced so try to get down to see this: http://www.emiratesairline.co.uk/ views are just as spectacular and it’ll cost you less than a quid.
BCEFF57F-6F53-4B74-AB82-75EF2A29A008.jpeg

If you want some of the best fish and chips in London try The Seashell at the bottom of Lisson Grove near Marylebone Station or authentic Dim sum in Chinatown, go to Wardour St, just behind Leicester Square.

petek

Über Member
24 hour Beigel Bakery up the top of Brick Lane.
Best curries anywhere up Brick Lane too.
In the East End, first left off the Mile End Road.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
The London Eye is over hyped and over priced so try to get down to see this: http://www.emiratesairline.co.uk/ views are just as spectacular and it’ll cost you less than a quid.
View attachment 375858

If you want some of the best fish and chips in London try The Seashell at the bottom of Lisson Grove near Marylebone Station or authentic Dim sum in Chinatown, go to Wardour St, just behind Leicester Square.

It costs more then a quid to go on the cable car.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Tower Bridge? The glass floor between the towers is cool, especially if you manage to catch it when the roadway is raised to let a ship pass.

If you fancy the monument, a combined ticket is available.

screenman

Legendary Member
In what way?

And just down the river is the Woolwich Foot Tunnel which is deeper and longer and can be combined with a visit to the Thames Barrier.

Not sure really, I just always enjoyed the place and so have many others I have told about it. Could be that my nan lived just around the corner when I was a kid.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Tower Bridge? The glass floor between the towers is cool, especially if you manage to catch it when the roadway is raised to let a ship pass.
The tower Bridge website has a page telling you when the scheduled openings will happen. It is easy to check.

vickster

Legendary Member
Have you cycled round collecting the monopoly board places? That is quite good fun with a part of it planning your route.
@jefmcg and I did that with another friend last year. Good fun, just don't try to do it in order! Quite challenging on a boris bike I'd think

Top Bottom