Oh bloody hell 3 (guitar related)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Desert Orchid

make sure you don't post it on the internet then :thumbsup:

looks nice, what does it sound like?

Melvil

I think the same when I buy camera stuff. It's an 'investment' that will one day see a 'return' and in the meantime I can have lots of fun!

And so will you!

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Rhythm Thief said:
I've just been to Hereford and spent nearly six hundred quid on one of these. And as if that wasn't bad enough, I also bought a wah wah pedal and a DVD recorder. Around £850, altogether. She'll kill me when she finds out.:thumbsup:;)
Flippin' 'eck. You should be completely ashamed of yourself. What on earth are you doing wasting hard-earned ackers on this kit? You are a disgrace to the brotherhood. Your other half should separate you essentials from your boney bits. You could have bought a half decent bike with that!!!!!!:tongue:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Rhythm Thief said:
I've just been to Hereford and spent nearly six hundred quid on one of these. And as if that wasn't bad enough, I also bought a wah wah pedal and a DVD recorder. Around £850, altogether. She'll kill me when she finds out.:thumbsup:;)
One oflife's essentials, surely!

MichaelM

Guru
Give me a link to your playing and I'll tell you whether it was worth it or not.

Kasuga Martin copy (1981)
Taylor 314 (2003
Amwrican Tele 2003
Fylde GG model 2004.

kyuss

Veteran
As long as you can still afford to eat you should be okay. You can always tell Mrs RT the story of some family friends of ours who moved up to the highlands in the early 70's. She'll think herself lucky.

Every 2 or 3 months the dad was given a shopping list and sent to Inverness to stock up on food essentials that couldn't be bought in the local village shop. On one trip he came back lacking any food from the list having sold the family car and together with the shopping money bought an old open topped fire engine. He came tearing up the road on it ringing the bell with a huge grin on his face honestly believing his wife would be chuffed. That was the beginning of his madness. He was sectioned about a year later.

Abitrary

Rhythm Thief said:
I've just been to Hereford and spent nearly six hundred quid on one of these. And as if that wasn't bad enough, I also bought a wah wah pedal and a DVD recorder. Around £850, altogether. She'll kill me when she finds out.:evil:;)

Does that amp really have valves, or is it just modelling?

Perry

All Valve! - Nice

For those who are not familiar with guitar amps that 40 watter is louder that 200W PA Amp. The sound quality would be better too.

Very nice.

I bought this set-up recently

ThisIsWhyIAmSkint.jpg

Top Bottom