Oh don't mind me and my life ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

civ

snapper_37 said:
It's not that they don't think (IMO) - they couldn't give a toss. If I had have come off, they'd have been well gone.

These pedestrians should be forced to carry registration plates insurance, and pay pavement fund tax, just as any other road user does. They think that they are above the law, and that the rules don't apply to them. And when was the last time you saw the police pull over a pedestrian!?

:biggrin:

Sorry for my late reply, but that was nasty. Luckily nothing like that has happened to me yet, however, if it did at least there would be a chance that I would catch it on camera.

Of course that would assume that I avoided the wood and that they wouldn't mug me afterwards :biggrin:

There are certainly some low life scum out there.:biggrin:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
When I used to read about this sort of thing, I'd think "How can anybody be so stupid - don't they realise that someone could get seriously hurt!" but then I saw a documentary where some young guys were asked why they had joined the army. Most of the replies were what you'd expect - "To serve my country", "For travel and excitement", "I haven't got any qualifications so it seemed like a good way to get them", that kind of thing, but one lad looked straight into the camera and said "It's great - they pay you to kill people and you don't get arrested for it!" I suppose it is obvious that people like him exist, but it was a nasty shock to hear him being so blatant about it. Football hooligans go out of their way to attack people so they clearly derive great pleasure from that. I can't conceive of what they get out of death and violence; unfortunately their mothers could conceive... :biggrin:

Alcdrew

Tw*ts, you have to wonder about the mentality of some people, they really shouldn't be aloud out.

Luckily I've not had any thing like this happen to me, but there was a couple of incidents around here with idiots tieing wire across cycle paths, at the bottoms of hills... story

MarkF

Guru
I am shocked by that story. I've read similar on here but for sheer mindless stupidity, that's the worse.:biggrin:

Like others, I have had nothing ever untoward happen to me, luckily, and a lot of my riding is across Leeds and Bradford. It probably won't have helped in this case but whenever I "see" something about to happen, usually at school times, I make clear eye contact and shout "Don't even ****ing think about it"!

I sometimes think that these sort of thing don't happen to me because I am shaven headed muscular 6'+, maybe I am just lucky, whatever, these morons make me puke:angry:

Alcdrew said:
Tw*ts, you have to wonder about the mentality of some people, they really shouldn't be aloud out.

Luckily I've not had any thing like this happen to me, but there was a couple of incidents around here with idiots tieing wire across cycle paths, at the bottoms of hills... story
I've heard about similar on a path near me, I'd never cycle it at night. The worst I've had on that path is eggs thrown at me (luckily their aim was poor), they caught the poor bloke behind though he wasn't too happy. Somebody else told me they had a half brick or something thrown at them :biggrin:

Norv

Scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum worthless scum.

Seriously though, you should report it to the fuzz, especially if they were supposed to be looking after a kid.

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
That's appalling!

Where were they?

Where were the fools? ;)

Verging on the A449 towards stafford, by the Wing Wah....

Top Bottom