Oh how I giggled!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Legendary Member
Location
Middle Earth
The following is a conversation I had a few days ago in a Trespass store.
My husband was buying something and the conversation came around to mentioning that we both used to ski.

Young assistant: Oh, do you still ski now?
Me: No, my old bones can't take the strain these days (laughing)
Young assistant: That's a shame
Me: Yes. Never mind though, I can still handle the Après-ski!
Young Assistant: Oh, what type of skiing is that then?

:wacko:
 

stephec

Squire
Location
Bolton
Go on what was your answer, and did you manage to keep a straight face? :biggrin:
 

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I bought a snowboarding helmet from Aldi for use on the bike.

At the checkout, the assistant asked: "Is that for you?"

"Yes," I replied. "I am going to use it on my bicycle."

"Ah," he said. "I thought you didn't look like a snowboarder."
 
OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Legendary Member
Location
Middle Earth
I explained it wasn't a skiing discipline but what you do after you've skied
So apres-ski is a trip to the hospital?:B)
For me, quite possibly!!
It's strange that I have Dyspraxia (balance/spatial problem) but I could ski and ice skate quite well!
Go figure!
 
Top Bottom