Oh. My. God! Who's to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Just seen this posted over on Bike Radar.... words fail me. I'd be interested in seeing how different people dissect it to apportion blame for what happens.

Video is here

:wacko:

Jezston

Über Member
Damnit! I'd just come here to post the same video after seeing it on Reddit ;)

I was going to title the thread "stupid fakenger muppet almost gets himself killed" which shows how I feel about who was at blame!

I can't see how any blame at all could be apportioned to anyone else.Too many people riding like that in the cities these days.

Well – at least he walked away! I don’t think you can blame the bus driver for this one. In my opinion you overtake when it’s safe to do so... Can’t see why the bus is taking that angle – poor judgement on behalf of the cyclist – putting yourself between 2 vehicles (especially when one is a moving bus) is not advisable.

And lets face it, if a bus or a car driver had tried to squeeze through a gap with a moving cyclist on the left, we’d all be calling for his/her licence to be taken away... and some

Cyclist fault – glad he’s ok – feel sorry for the pickup driver’s paint work!

monkeypony

Cyclist is a complete twat. Talk about asking for it!

If there was such a thing as a 'cycling license' he would deserve to loose it for that.

The cyclist totally to blame! What a kn0b! The bus is moving and the cyclists aims for a gap that's getting smaller all the time and doesn't make it!!
Glad he's OK - even though I hope his testicles got irrepairably damaged. That idiot shouldn't be allowed to have children!

lit

I love how some drivers start beeping despite someone possibly suffering serious injury or worse, cyclists fault though for riding like a idiot.

yello

There we have it. Proof positive that some cyclists are total planks too. He was bloody lucky, that could have been very nasty. What the hell was he thinking?

Amazed also that another cyclist then takes the same route! Dear lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom