Oh the joys of daytime TV!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Having been at home for this week unable to do a huge amount, I`ve spent a fair time in front of the google box - and how depressing it is!!

Homes under the hammer
Jeremy Kyle
Cash in the Attic
Come dine with me.....etc etc etc

Then there`s the adverts

"You too can sponsor a donkey for just £5 a month"
"The over 50 plan"
"Hotel...............Trivago"

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! :evil:

Can`t wait to be feeling better, back to work, and back on my bike, back to normal:smile:

vickster

Legendary Member
Read a book

OP
OP
I
Ditch the TV, save some money and get a life :smile:
I`m actually off work ill at the moment, I apologise for not going out running marathons

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
I think its because its mainly the old retired folk who watch TV during the day hence the plethora of brain numbing TV shows. No-one under 40 would want to watch those shows and since you've watched Jeremy Kyle, im surprised you havent wanted to commit suicide yet.

Most OAPs or retired folk i know either have skytv paid for by friends/relatives of freeview and watch the channels with all the old B&W movies on them almost 24hrs a day.

snorri

Legendary Member
There is some good stuff on tv, but I find it useful to disable the 'Standby' facility.
When at a loose end I plug in and switch on to see if there are any progs which may take my fancy but by the time it warms up and the picture comes on the screen I've usually found something more interesting to do:smile:.

Top Bottom