OK a bit Naff! But, Water Bottles and Jerseys??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

Moss

750 ml £2.95 delivered at discount-supplements.co.uk, or for 64p more from Wiggle, you get a bunch of gels and powders with it.

Sounds good to me! Thanks

OP
OP
M

Moss

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Sis bottles would suit

sis-water-bottle-800-ml-clear-IMG16603.jpg

:thumbsup:

OP
OP
M

Moss

I am a convert to the quality of Camelbak Podium bottles and they come in the right colours.... http://www.coloradoc.../camrjrpr24.jpg

I like them.

Enw.nigel

Moss the tension is adjustable on the on the Look Keo Classic pedals. As far as the dhb jersey sizing is concerned it depends on your preference. I am a medium (not as in spiritualist) in all tops normally but did not want a figure hugging jersey so I went a size larger and ordered a large. I find this a more comfortable fit and it will allow me to wear a base layer underneath when the weather becomes cooler without feeling restricted.
Wiggle are really good with clothing returns. At the same time as ordering the jersey I ordered a dhb baselayer. I wasn't happy with this and returning it could not have been easier. They have collection points all over the country for clothing returns (mine was my local Texaco petrol station). You just drop it there, pick up your receipt and wait for the refund. Mine took just a few days.
Hope this helps.

OP
OP
M

Moss

Moss the tension is adjustable on the on the Look Keo Classic pedals. As far as the dhb jersey sizing is concerned it depends on your preference. I am a medium (not as in spiritualist) in all tops normally but did not want a figure hugging jersey so I went a size larger and ordered a large. I find this a more comfortable fit and it will allow me to wear a base layer underneath when the weather becomes cooler without feeling restricted.
Wiggle are really good with clothing returns. At the same time as ordering the jersey I ordered a dhb baselayer. I wasn't happy with this and returning it could not have been easier. They have collection points all over the country for clothing returns (mine was my local Texaco petrol station). You just drop it there, pick up your receipt and wait for the refund. Mine took just a few days.
Hope this helps.

Cheers Nigel, Appreciated!

M

citybabe

Keep Calm and OMG.......CAKES!!
I have an Altura Airstream jersey. I bought it from Wheelbase when I was up in the lakes earlier in the summer. It's red, white and black and it matches my Bianchi

Sorry but I don't know how to put a link into my post

Top Bottom