OK a bit Naff! But, Water Bottles and Jerseys??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moss

Hi All,

Been looking for a nice water bottle to match the colouring of my New Cube Bike! ( I know, Sad!) Have you seen the price of some of these water containers?? and here's another request! I'm also looking for a Long sleeve jersey in the Cube colours! Can anyone help? or am I being too picky about matching it all up?

Here are the colours (photo of bike)

PA030329.jpg

PA030327.jpg

All sensible replies appreciated.

Thanks

M

Scilly Suffolk

Über Member
I bought Power Bar bottles because they're red & yellow like my bike, so you're not alone.

Oh and I also bought a vintage jersey because it's er... red & yellow; you get the idea.

Just one point: you're obviously very particular about how you and the bike look, but then you stick a tail-pack on it!

Would you get suited & booted and leave your flies undone? What do you think your jersey pockets are for?

Get with the programme: fill your pockets; lose the man-bag; look cool.

OP
OP
M

Moss

I bought Power Bar bottles because they're red & yellow like my bike, so you're not alone.

Oh and I also bought a vintage jersey because it's er... red & yellow; you get the idea.

Just one point: you're obviously very particular about how you and the bike look, but then you stick a tail-pack on it!

Would you get suited & booted and leave your flies undone? What do you think your jersey pockets are for?

Get with the programme: fill your pockets; lose the man-bag; look cool.

The wee tiny saddle pack is only for spare tube and a pocket tool! Don't like too much weight in the jersey pockets. Take your point though!

M

OP
OP
M

Moss

You'll also get to see the crap that collects under the CAP much more hygenic as it i'll get washed properly check out the High5 bottle

nice bike by the way :thumbsup:

I'll google high5 bottles! Thanks for the comment on the Cube.

Top Bottom