Ok, so 'fess up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
For once I'm quite pleased to be working at weekend so can easily avoid the whole thing :tongue:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Sat in hotel pool bar, out of heat. MrsF gone for 90 minute massage, so got Giro on my phone, coronation rubbish on bar TV, and the lady bar member is keeping me supplied with Ice Cold Cerveza without even asking.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
He (David Emanuel) thinks he's a fashion aficionado, yet he's wearing a white t-shirt under an ill fitting, formal black suit! :rolleyes: 🧐

nc_ohc=i7NgAaHz0BEAX9Fy6aK&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg

Last edited:
Wasn't planning on but the town I was visiting had a big screen on and the ceremony was just starting. Still here lol Gonna watch to the fly past which unfortunately is being cut short due to bad weather, hopefully the historic craft can still fly.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Why's that doesn't know what a razor blade is, Mike Tindall wearing three medals? He hasn't been involved with the armed Forces, as far as I know. 🤔

Gwylan

Veteran
Sat in hotel pool bar, out of heat. MrsF gone for 90 minute massage, so got Giro on my phone, coronation rubbish on bar TV, and the lady bar member is keeping me supplied with Ice Cold Cerveza without even asking.

I feel your pain.

Outside The Bear sampling some SN creation. Hopefully it's limited edition
And it's spitting with rain, not enough to get a jacket

tom73

Guru
Why's that doesn't know what a razor blade is, Mike Tindall wearing three medals? He hasn't been involved with the armed Forces, as far as I know. 🤔

What I want to know is what Viscount Severn has won his for. He's about 15!
In both cases they are jubilee medals award to members of the royal family by the late queen.
In the same way 3 of Harrys medals are too.

TrishE

Über Member
Local council here moved the regular picnic in the park to today and showed the Coronation on a screen. Park is next door so I watched the Coronation with the rest of the town then popped home to watch the parades and fly past on the telly :smile:

Top Bottom