Ok, so 'fess up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
... Who is in London on The Mall, to see the Coronation procession and flypast tomorrow, for real, in the rain, not just on the telly?

Last edited:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I live in London. I'll watch it on the box. I'll also buy a Negroni or two from the local pub that's doing 50% off cocktails. We put up some bunting to wind up the Republican living opposite us.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
It was said in part jest on a radio show that those who've been queuing/camping for days, some even more than a week, have minimal sanitation facilities at hand.:ohmy: Some have reported thefts from their tents, meaning they daren't now leave their tents to go for a pee etc, in case they get robbed again. I take my hat off to someone so dedicated they'll put themselves through such conditions 'just' to get a glimpse of the coronation procession! 🧐

"Heck Camilla, what the feck is that stench??!!

Nd9GcQKy57nRkRxHm5-k6XfFzh_z10ujZe967UyIQ&usqp=CAU.jpg

"It's not me Charles. I'm not owning up to that one!!

"No Camilla, I meant outside, not in"!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
It was said in part jest on a radio show that those who've been queuing/camping for days, some even more than a week, have minimal sanitation facilities at hand.:ohmy: Some have reported thefts from their tents, meaning they daren't now leave their tents to go for a pee etc, in case they get robbed again. I take my hat off to someone so dedicated they'll put themselves through such conditions 'just' to get a glimpse of the coronation procession! 🧐

"Heck Camilla, what the feck is that stench??!!

View attachment 688400

"It's not me Charles. I'm not owning up to that one!!

"No Camilla, I meant outside, not in"!!

Going on the fact that it has been happening for over 1000 years (as they never tire of telling us), it should be historically accurate then!

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Working today. Manager says that he will keep us updated via Teams. I can imagine his messages, even now.
Man gets in carriage
Man gets out of carriage
Man enters building
Man gets big gold coloured hat
Man comes out of building

and so on and so forth because that team manager is a bit odd like that :biggrin:

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Working today. Manager says that he will keep us updated via Teams. I can imagine his messages, even now.
Man gets in carriage
Man gets out of carriage
Man enters building
Man gets big gold coloured hat
Man comes out of building

and so on and so forth because that team manager is a bit odd like that :biggrin:

You are the team leader... Aren't you? 😆

postman

Legendary Member
i am going to cut my lawn with scissors.It might take a while,but there is nowt on telly apart from the ladies Cup final,going to watch that after seeing some wonderful football during the semi final come on you Reds Lusso to score.

Gwylan

Veteran
Er? What days is it?
All the holidays and messing about has completely confused me.
Management is off to do a wedding.
Like a working Saturday, before retirement. That allowed boat fettling or even sailing.

Now it's cycling. Should have planned a trip out.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
It's being reported that roads are empty, so are city centres and shopping malls so shows the level of interest. Great spectacle to watch live but I guess most are watching at home.
I'm watching on YouTube.

Top Bottom