Ok, so 'fess up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
It's being reported that roads are empty, so are city centres and shopping malls so shows the level of interest
Do you mean in Ghana?
I have been out for a ride today, I can confirm the people of Yorkshire have not all been watching the telly, plenty of traffic about to my annoance, I thought it might have been a bit quieter.
Lots of cyclists about as well.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Lots of happy young folks in the pub wearing gold cardboard crowns. Not a miserablist republican to be seen.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I think Camilla's a decent type! She looks like she'll have a sneaky fag and a G&T with the staff in the kitchen after ANOTHER boring banquet. She also adopted two stray and abused Jack Russells from Battersea dogs and cats home, when she could've bought designer dogs costing many thousands. Imagine that stuck up 2 hat Prince Andrew having a laugh with the staff, or caring for stray dogs. :rolleyes:

Gwylan

Veteran
I think Camilla's a decent type! She looks like she'll have a sneaky fag and a G&T with the staff in the kitchen after ANOTHER boring banquet. She also adopted two stray and abused Jack Russells from Battersea dogs and cats home, when she could've bought designer dogs costing many thousands. Imagine that stuck up 2 hat Prince Andrew mixing with the staff or caring for stray dogs. :rolleyes:

Take your point.

Stephenite

Membå
I think nobby here has very good point

View: https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-65507464

From about 39 seconds peruses Stephen Fry the alternative.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
In both cases they are jubilee medals award to members of the royal family by the late queen.
In the same way 3 of Harrys medals are too.

I think the royals like to get them started young on adornments - they seem to be addicted to medals, big metal stars etc (no idea what they are called), sashes, chunks of fur, crowns and tiaras, titles and honorary this and that, rods and orbs etc.

Top Bottom