ok what do you want bringing back.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mammoth hunting, spears, loin cloths, animal skin clothing, dinosaurs, primordial soup, the big bang.

classic33

Leg End Member
Mammoth hunting, spears, loin cloths, animal skin clothing, dinosaurs, primordial soup, the big bang.
Mammoth Hunting:
Can we get mammoths back first.

Loin cloths:
Smiffy sell them.

Spears:
Still there/here. Shop not too far from Leeds market he could get one.

Animal skin clothing:
Leather, fur.

Dinosaurs:
They're still around.

Primordial Soup:
Theory only, no actual proof it ever existed. Bringing back something that may never have been there, will be nigh on impossible.

The Big Bang:
There may have been more than one.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
My Grandad who tried to teach me everything he knew but i was a stupid kid who didn't listen. He wouldn't even buy a wheelbarrow, he built one... He never learned to drive and brewed his own beer.... oh and his shed was magnificent. A great man. Only now when im decades too late do i realise the value of everything he was trying to do. I don't have much of his old possessions, the more immediate family called dibs. But i did get his old pit lamp he used for years down the coal pits and that is fine by me...

My Grandad who tried to teach me everything he knew but i was a stupid kid who didn't listen. He wouldn't even buy a wheelbarrow, he built one... He never learned to drive and brewed his own beer.... oh and his shed was magnificent. A great man. Only now when im decades too late do i realise the value of everything he was trying to do. I don't have much of his old possessions, the more immediate family called dibs. But i did get his old pit lamp he used for years down the coal pits and that is fine by me...

I've got my Grandad's Stanley #4 plane. It's the perfect thing to remember him by.

That said, If I knew which of my relatives had his bike hidden in their garage...

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I've got my Grandad's Stanley #4 plane. It's the perfect thing to remember him by.

That said, If I knew which of my relatives had his bike hidden in their garage...
Unnecessary information post: I used to make those. I was a wet tool grinder at Stanley. Before that, I was a dry tool grinder. They have the strangest of job titles.....

Roads before the plethora of ROAD CLOSED signs, where little is done in the longest amount of time or perhaps no work is done. Either way it is usually a detour that the sat nat has no idea of what is going on. Hang on, what about the days before sat nav.

Top Bottom