Old C+ Ben from Warwick

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pete

Tetedelacourse said:
Where did Mr Phoebus go? He WAS here til September. I liked his avatar.
I wondered about him too (aka "Didge" and "Charlie"). Is he still around on one of the others? The fact that I had a serious spat with him once, still bothers me. :biggrin:

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
My favourite thread on C+ was that "commuter pirate racing" one.

I even think I seen the pirate at a time trial last season. Unless there's more than one of 'em.

yenrod

Chuffy said:
Leadsocks.
Extremely odd but very funny.
I still miss Fatbloke, the Pikes, Nutty et al....:sad:

What exactly happened here, Fatters went 'ego-strop' and faffed off then quite a few followed...Nut, Pikes & the likes where are these now...the whole thing: unbelievable !

What a hash.

I know there are a massive amount of cyclists online - when you think of it its quite similiar to the Brit.Cyc.Scene.... = FRAGMENTED !

Truly regretable !

Kirstie said:
i thought about ol' ben from warwick the other day...or rather more vaguely i thought 'who was that really funny bloke from the posh part of the midlands who used to post on C+?'

ho hum

Kirstie

The posh part of the Midlands! Having lived and cycled there for the first 42 years of my life (before moving to the West Country), I can tell you South Warwickshire has it's fair share of chavs, particularly in beat up old Novas etc.:sad: 2 of my most impressive clashes with cars were in the beautiful County town of Warwick.

Oh, hang on a second, weren't you always trying to "escape from the East Mids".... yes, I suppose in that case Warks would seem posh:biggrin:;)

Warwick is posh! Well, the town itself is. Leamington on the other hand can be dead rough at times.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
There's also Ravenbait's League of Gentlemen Cyclists site which is very good humoured. That started as a part of the C+ site. I wonder if it would make sense for it to merge with this one as I suspect both would be enriched.

Jaded

Hmmm...

Interesting idea - let's merge all the forums together! We could make an uber-forum, a forum to beat all others.

...oh, hang on...

:wacko:

Top Bottom