Old C+ Ben from Warwick

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jaded

Pete said:
I, for one, would find it quite interesting if we could somehow bring about a merger between CycleChat and ACF. There is a lot in common. But I don't see that ever happening...*

*possibly I'm one of the reasons it will never happen...

I was referring to joining MTBers, Roadies, some other lot and so on into a forum to beat all forums (in the matter of the number of members lost ;) )

I think there should be a thread on here once a week saying how ABOMINABLE ACF is, how ODD The League is, how CRASS BikeRasher is and so on.

That way continual references to other places might stay in thread and not ooze in an alien blood sort of way, burning holes in threads when you least expect it.

*Pete - this isn't aimed at you!

Pete

Jaded said:
That way continual references to other places might stay in thread and not ooze in an alien blood sort of way, burning holes in threads when you least expect it.

*Pete - this isn't aimed at you!
Thanks, glad to hear it. It's one thing to be likened to Frankenstein, but for Gawd's sake don't make me out to be Sigourney Weaver!

simonali

Guru
Chuffy said:
It is cosy, but you'd be very welcome. It is a lot quieter than big forums like this one and perhaps a little less restrained.

I just signed up and I was the only one online. No welcoming committee! :evil:

Jaded

simonali said:
I just signed up and I was the only one online. No welcoming committee! :becool:

Check your 'secret' bits.

Pete

simonali said:
Google couldn't find IDFU, even with my help. What do it mean?
"I Don't Fully Understand" is my best guess. Dave5N, it's an 'in' joke dating from many months ago. There were photos. I was not present :becool:.

Pete

simonali said:
I just signed up and I was the only one online. No welcoming committee! :smile:
Our users have posted a total of 11831 articles
We have 147 registered users
The newest registered user is lezba siur
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 81 on Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:33 pm
Registered Users: None
"lezba siur"??????:becool::ohmy::ohmy:

simonali said:
I just signed up and I was the only one online. No welcoming committee! :becool:
There are a couple of member only areas (just like Soapbox on here). Make a post in the Bar area and I'm sure that people will be along to say hello. It's more of a drop-in and out kind of place rather than somewhere you hang out all day.

Top Bottom