Old friends

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
Had a great morning catching up with a couple of old friends. Good how it makes you feel after so long not having the time .

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I have a friend in Coventry whom I've known for nearly 50 years! We don't keep in touch from month to month, but I call him every time I visit my sisters and we just pick up from where we left off!

It wouldn't be the same if we were texting, phoning, Skypeing, emailing, tweeting or FBing each other all the time - we would probably run out of things to talk about - but for 2 or 3 days, 4 or 5 times a year, it is great.

D

Deleted member 1258

Its why I like to get over to the Ye Old Pound Café in Henley In Arden, its normally full of cyclist and a lot of them are friends of mine from when I first joined the Coventry Road Club, most of them no longer do the club rides so I don't see them very often, so its nice spend some time catching up with the gossip.

I have a friend whose mother was in the bed next to mine in the maternity home, and thanks to having almost the same surname sat next to me for most of our schooldays and was on the lathe next to mine when we were serving our time.

Top Bottom