W

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Or just do what my dad did, just hoard all your old tyres in a shed, with every chain, freewheel, and so on you have ever owned, and leave it to your offspring to dispose of.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Or just do what my dad did, just hoard all your old tyres in a shed, with every chain, freewheel, and so on you have ever owned, and leave it to your offspring to dispose of.

Sounds like my Dad. He's still with us, but I did manage to throw out some stuff on the sly once. How about 11 estate cars' full to the roof taken to the tip. Example highlights included several bin bags full of the green plastic lids off milk containers, as well as every single double glazing (and other) flyer that had come through the door. When we visit we try and stuff paper in our pockets when his back's turned, to throw away later. It's slightly less bad these days since he no longer drives. He's always been a hoarder so it's not an old age thing. He's a genuinely kind and friendly chap otherwise - just the bloody hoarding !

Ludacris

I often look around at all my treasured possessions in the shed and think to myself, one day those ruthless kids of mine will dump the lot.

froze

Über Member
Where I live in the US they haven't gotten to that point yet with bicycle tires. With car tires you have to take them to a recycle place and pay them money to take the tires, if they ever do that with bike tires, I'll just continue to throw them in the trash before I pay to take them to a recycle place.

Top Bottom