Olympic RR - Women (spoilers etc)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swansonj

Guru
I'm at Box Hill today - Doormouse Drive - watched the men go past our house yesterday.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
15oC on Box Hill!

They started with a helluva lot of pep didn't they! Tons of smiles and laughs between the riders too!

__________________________________________________________________________________
Sent from settee #2 - steel & wooden frame, deep padded seat, low profile DFS 2000 model.

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
Im following Clara Hughes on strava so will be interesting to see her times for today!

On a more patriotic note, here's for a great finish for team gb

sent from the holodeck on my tricorder

lordloveaduck

Just a quick rant.

Those two presenter chaps on the BBC are getting on my 'bits'. Why the blue blazes do they have to keep going on about the
chaps race, and why do they have to keep on playing down the size and the riders of the women's race.

There just doing the route and size that the Olympic chaps said that they can do (which i think is pants)
For crying out loud give those ladies the appreciation that they deserve.

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
Just a quick rant.

Those two presenter chaps on the BBC are getting on my 'bits'. Why the blue blazes do they have to keep going on about the
chaps race, and why do they have to keep on playing down the size and the riders of the women's race.

There just doing the route and size that the Olympic chaps said that they can do (which i think is pants)
For crying out loud give those ladies the appreciation that they deserve.

I noticed that too. Lol. I reckon a breakaway after the first ascent of box hill which will then stay out till 15 k to go

sent from the holodeck on my tricorder

iLB

Hello there
Poor ladies - there's hardly anyone there!

They should have run these events on the same day.

Top Bottom