Olympic RR - Women (spoilers etc)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Serious question: The men can stop for a slash up against a tree/wall or even on the wheel. Not so easy for the women - what do they do?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I like the fact the GB team have the white helmets ... makes it far easier to spot them in amongst everyone else. But I hate how they keep changing which channel they broadcast on - why can't they leave the race on one channel for the entire time. (It was the same yesterday).

I like the fact the GB team have the white helmets ... makes it far easier to spot them in amongst everyone else. But I hate how they keep changing which channel they broadcast on - why can't they leave the race on one channel for the entire time. (It was the same yesterday).
What are you watching it on then? We're on BBC red button. No shifting here.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!

Watching on bbc olympic 3 no shifting here

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I think I was on BBC3 ... they just switched it to BBC1. (And yesterday I was getting annoyed when they would interrupt to tell me about their wonderful "uninterrupted" (yes they did use that word), of the Olympics, when I just wanted to carry on watching the race!!!:banghead:

(I'm probably not the best person at technical things ... and TV channels /remote controls can come under that heading:blush: - I have been known to ask the kids to sort it out for me)

Top Bottom