Olympics Tickets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Myself and MrsP went in £800 worth. Some for the velodrome, MrsP wanted to go to the swimming pool and some track and field events. As yet no money has been taken. At least the road races and time trials will be free.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
No money taken off mine yet. I don't think I'll get the velodrome, but I'm pretty certain I'll get a ticket to the mountain biking

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Apparently, today is the last day that money will be taken for tickets. None has been taken from my account, so I presume I have been unsuccesful in getting any tickets.

Hmm Olympic site seems to think 10Jun is last day.. but I deleted or can't find the email where it detailed what tranche of tickets were sold when.. As I also seem to have today in my head as last day.

U

User169

Didn't get the velodrome session :sad:

Neither did Wiggo seemingly. His kids will have to watch him on telly!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
No tickets for me.... I will have to go and watch an open even such as the road race (which I was intending on doing anyway!)

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Other than Box Hill where are the other great spots to watch going to be ... I've never watched a road race before ... do you need hill to get the best spot?

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Other than Box Hill where are the other great spots to watch going to be ... I've never watched a road race before ... do you need hill to get the best spot?
I think Box Hill is the best spot - you see them more than once. You are going to have to get there very early, though. I'll be orgainising a ride leaving central London at midnight, arriving about 2.15 am

Norm

Looks like we got 2 days tickets for the rowing, just normal days, not medal days. We applied for about a million tickets for rowing and canoeing, and some time in the velodrome and the closing ceremony (well, someone has to get lucky), I'm surprised that we got so few but, looking at this thread, maybe I should be grateful that we got any.

Top Bottom