OMG!!What a surpise I came home to today!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Francesca

Francesca

Hi francesca nice bike top speck to.
Are the brakes x2 or v2? Hope you have lots of fun riding it

Thanks...
They are Hope tech X2 Brakes Braieded hoses and 160mm Floating rotors front and rear £289.98,

OP
OP
Francesca

Francesca

I'll buy the saddle if you want to sell it.

Congrats, the bike looks cool and I bet it rides like a dream.
thanks, had a quick ride up the road, and cannot believe how light the bike is, rides like a dream, but I need to get used to the gear changers, as the old Apollo had the twist gears on the handlebars, where as this has the flick touch gears, so need to get my head round them.:blush:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
thanks, had a quick ride up the road, and cannot believe how light the bike is, rides like a dream, but I need to get used to the gear changers, as the old Apollo had the twist gears on the handlebars, where as this has the flick touch gears, so need to get my head round them.:blush:
I hear you , i have a bikes with twist shift, shimano sora and sram apex so i usually take a few miles to remember what to push /twist.

8903-94eee0c145511c870dad71113b1cbc1d.jpg

Whats it like to ride after the software is loaded?

Hiya, busy bee tonight, so will have to be tomorrow,my only worry is getting used to the gears, suppose I will get used to them. Hows you?^_^
Off the bike at the moment and missing every second of it! :sad:

I hear you , i have a bikes with twist shift, shimano sora and sram apex so i usually take a few miles to remember what to push /twist.

I wish there were at least some consistency. I have two Brommies with SRAM & Sturmey Archer 3-speed twist shifts which twist anti-clockwise for a lower gear. And I have a Dutch town bike with Shimano 3-speed twist shift that twists clockwise for a lower gear. Which means I'm forever going the wrong way unless I stop and think about which way to twist.

OP
OP
Francesca

Francesca

I wish there were at least some consistency. I have two Brommies with SRAM & Sturmey Archer 3-speed twist shifts which twist anti-clockwise for a lower gear. And I have a Dutch town bike with Shimano 3-speed twist shift that twists clockwise for a lower gear. Which means I'm forever going the wrong way unless I stop and think about which way to twist.
yeah so how am i supposed to know which gear iam in ?

Top Bottom