OMG!!What a surpise I came home to today!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Francesca

Francesca

Nice bike! I'd have kept the old saddle though, I find the big 'comfy' ones aren't as good over a long period. Jealous of the new bike though!
Iam keeping the old saddle, may use it, dont know yet - and thanks the bike is lovely isnt it.:thumbsup:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
mmmmmm....just seen the weather forecast for tomorrow...supposed to be the heaviest rain , gales etc,!!damm this English weather.:-(

Yup :sad:
Just looking out and thinking that maybe a club run in rain and gales could get the finger , i shall go visit my mother instead and spend time with the kids .

Lovely looking bike , if you do decide you do not like the saddle i reckon you could get a quick sale at a decent price as charge saddles are well liked ..not for my butt though and i am penniless as i have to pay for the summer holiday next month .

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Character limits just before the at maybe?

That looks like a very nice bike - but even more importantly you seem very excited about it :smile:

I'm not that surprised about you not getting on with the knife, it's the narrowest in the charge range I think. They do have a wider, shorter womens-specific one called a 'ladle' (male version is a 'spoon') which a friend of mine at work really rates.

http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/categ...iew-charge-bikes-ladle-womens-saddle-11-28737

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
'OMG what a surprise I came' is what I read; you decide what I thought:smile:
Lucky bitch?

Globalti

Legendary Member
I'll buy the saddle if you want to sell it.

Congrats, the bike looks cool and I bet it rides like a dream.

Top Bottom