OMG!!What a surpise I came home to today!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Francesca

Francesca

Nice bike! I'd have kept the old saddle though, I find the big 'comfy' ones aren't as good over a long period. Jealous of the new bike though!
Iam keeping the old saddle, may use it, dont know yet - and thanks the bike is lovely isnt it.:thumbsup:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
mmmmmm....just seen the weather forecast for tomorrow...supposed to be the heaviest rain , gales etc,!!damm this English weather.:-(

Yup :sad:
Just looking out and thinking that maybe a club run in rain and gales could get the finger , i shall go visit my mother instead and spend time with the kids .

Lovely looking bike , if you do decide you do not like the saddle i reckon you could get a quick sale at a decent price as charge saddles are well liked ..not for my butt though and i am penniless as i have to pay for the summer holiday next month .

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
If i put my bike against the table the Mrs would cut my knakers off with a blunt knife.

Yesterday I complained that it was too wet and windy to do bike maintainance and my wife suggested I do it on the kitchen floor; I looked keenly at her for a few seconds then backed slowly out of the door...

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Looking at the abbreviated title of this thread in the main forums list, I'm surprised Fnaar's not here already :whistle:.

Nice bike btw, Francesca.

Tiny, it says 'What a surprise I came home today' not 'What a surprise I came at home today' ....

What were you thinking?

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Character limits just before the at maybe?

That looks like a very nice bike - but even more importantly you seem very excited about it :smile:

I'm not that surprised about you not getting on with the knife, it's the narrowest in the charge range I think. They do have a wider, shorter womens-specific one called a 'ladle' (male version is a 'spoon') which a friend of mine at work really rates.

http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/categ...iew-charge-bikes-ladle-womens-saddle-11-28737

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
'OMG what a surprise I came' is what I read; you decide what I thought:smile:
Lucky bitch?

Muddyfox

Guru
Nice bike! I'd have kept the old saddle though, I find the big 'comfy' ones aren't as good over a long period. Jealous of the new bike though!

On a bike like that you should'nt be spending much time in the saddle ..

Now find yourself some lovely flowing single track and enjoy Fran

Foxy

Globalti

Legendary Member
I'll buy the saddle if you want to sell it.

Congrats, the bike looks cool and I bet it rides like a dream.

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
Too clean Fran, you're letting the side down ;)
Very nice bike, enjoy many happy hours :bicycle:

Top Bottom