OMG!!What a surpise I came home to today!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GilesM

Legendary Member
Looks great, and alot of bike for the money. When do the action pics appear.

hopefully this weekend weather permitting, and also i need to get used to the gears, it seems scary to me at the mo.:blush:

I wish you luck on the weather. However, there's a selfish aspect there as I'd like to get out to Cannock if it's dry too! Don't worry about the gears, you'll pick it up fast once it becomes muscle memory - it'll be like riding a bike!

simon.r

Person
hi simon what does this do please can you explain in more detail cheers

As Vernon says.

It was a tongue in cheek comment as a response to your point about gear changing being different. One gear = no problems with changing gear:thumbsup: Singlepeeds don't suit everyone, but a lot of people enjoy riding bikes with just the one gear for all sorts of reasons - the fact that there's no faffng about changing gear being one of them!

Nice bike BTW. I'm a big On-One fan but have never ridden a Scandal - be interesting to see what you think to it when you've got a few miles in.

OP
OP
Francesca

Francesca

As Vernon says.

It was a tongue in cheek comment as a response to your point about gear changing being different. One gear = no problems with changing gear:thumbsup: Singlepeeds don't suit everyone, but a lot of people enjoy riding bikes with just the one gear for all sorts of reasons - the fact that there's no faffng about changing gear being one of them!

Nice bike BTW. I'm a big On-One fan but have never ridden a Scandal - be interesting to see what you think to it when you've got a few miles in.
Hi Simon, thanks for explanation:thumbsup: I prefer gears to a single speed, so will haver to get used to them, Ima sure I will get the "feel" for the gear changing in no time. Hitting Gisburn trails this Sunday with group of friends , so very excited about trying out my Scandal. I was originally going to get the On One Carbon 456, purely for its weight, I do not like heavy bikes, and this Scandal is only few pound heavier than the Carbon 456. Its soo light, so should feel a big difference going up the hills. Cant wait and hope to gte some good pics soon.
Fran:thumbsup:

Top Bottom