****** On Facbook

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markharry66

Über Member
Some pratt has started a facebook page about hating cyclist grrrrr
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Abusi...-ok-to-ride-bikes-on-the-road/189509051112749

OP
OP
markharry66

markharry66

Über Member
Its a fact all cyclists are dicks!DescriptionIf you know a cyclist you know a dick, these dicks continually f**K everyday life by riding there slow ****ed bikes on busy road ways... **** these dicks by yelling abuse and if possible other materials at them everytime u pass...

This winds me up if we all report it maybe we can get it banned anyone interested in helping to click on report abuse, I find this offensive

cyclegeek

I just put a report in, its disgusting. You should do the same, i put it down as a 'credible threat of violence' on the options given.

TVC

I've reported it too.

He seems a little angry about something. Perhaps his girlfriend left him for a cyclist, or he just can't learn to ride without stabilisers.

In the past I would have said ignore the sad barsteward but it seems that this hate might be spilling over to the real world :-( The pr1ck who set up a similar, but different page about Neil Lennon was done for inciting sectarian violence, this page does similar :angry:

Top Bottom