One pannier. Which side?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
BentMikey said:
I forgot that I don't actually own any panniers currently - the closest is a Carradice saddlebag, a rather large long flap camper on my ass hatchet. It sits in the middle of course:

P3230003.JPG

Exactly.

Single luggage and symmetry.

There is no excuse for single panniersim

OP
OP
slowmotion

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Cunobelin said:
Exactly.

Single luggage and symmetry.

There is no excuse for single panniersim

"Single Pannierism" is a foul and unnatural practice, and a total abomination???????????:smile:

brokenbetty

Über Member
Bollo said:
Your views on single panniers are well known, put how do you feel about mismatched panniers? Sometimes I team a dhb lime green 'sack' pannier (for spare or dirty clothes/cake/ice skates) with an Ortlieb Office 2 (for laptop and other 'puter gubbins). I like to think of this as the rack equivalent of the mullet. Party on the left, business on the right. Yeaaaah!

Mismatched all the way. Matched panniers come from the same part of the brain that buys coordinating towels and bathroom accessory sets.

brokenbetty

Über Member
slowmotion said:
Oh dear, oh dear. I thought I had a problem what with by deviancy, but now realise that my little spot of bother is as nothing. I extend my heartfelt sympathy.

It starts with matching panniers, maybe next you coordinate your helmet, and before you know it...

burberryBig_280_470734a.jpg

:rofl:

OP
OP
slowmotion

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Whoa! Those cycling shoes look like the business.

Top Bottom