One Pro Cycling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sounds pretty unlikely - they'll need a wealthy sponsor
Quite. Although Mr Prior is not short of a bob or two.
"We are moving away from the standard 'Title Sponsor' model adopted by every other professional cycling team. Income to support the team will be generated through a number of sources including initial seed investment from the team founders, corporate partnerships, a commercial model to generate in-season revenues AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE ANNUAL FAN MEMBERSHIP SCHEME." (My caps).
Quoted from the money raising website linked from the ONE Pro Cycling site.
Fan membership has 3 levels: £25, £100 & £5000. Can't see many individuals handing over 5k. Not in year one.
Regardless, I wish the team well.

lyn1

Über Member
What's a bit disappointing is yet another dark kit, with either dark grey or black featuring. Sends out all the wrong messages, in my view. Then I'm from an era where loud and plenty of colour in the kit was the choice. Garish maybe, but you couldn't fail to be seen training in team kit. Only downside was the commissaires could ID which team were sinning with no trouble!
Looking at the kits a few years back, Rapha has black, then Endura(?) followed (then others like sheep) and the only way to see a difference was a small coloured band on the sleeve.
Dark is not original thinking.....

Yes, looks like there are already problems in the big races...Bora=Argon18 boss can't find his riders!
http://cyclingtips.com.au/2015/02/w...inance-of-dark-team-kits-in-the-2015-peloton/
]

Top Bottom