Online Cycling 'Test'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tim Hall

And then there's the wonderful logical contradiction...

"None of these answers are correct."
Perhaps it was written by an unshaven barber.

OP
OP
T

Tangoup51

Seems like this went down a treat glad i'm posted the link ^_^

I was inboxed the link on another site, I don't think the guy who sent it me created it so i'm not sure of its origins.

I should of mentioned that it's completely free to sign up on that website, just use a random username that you can remember. No email verification, it's a pretty basic harmless link as far as I can tell.

Reading these posts are entertaining enough but I can't seem to understand what anyone is talking about. :wacko:
Some of you are talking about things that I'm not encountering in the quiz, and the rest aren't quoting the questions properly, it all seems very straight forward to me, but my total score doesn't improve :sad:

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Not under your breath but answers 1 & 2.
I foolishly stuck it out and failed the test with 55/99. I feel I wasted 20 mins or so but had nothing else to do as weather is miserable and Commonwealth games coverage finished for the day.

WT actual F? Hazard in summer melting tar sticking to your tyres? In the UK? Also watch out for rabid dogs, sh*t apple rednecks and large astronomical objects (e.g. planetoids, Chinese satellites) landing on your head.

Alan O

Über Member
WT actual F? Hazard in summer melting tar sticking to your tyres? In the UK?
Don't underestimate the incompetence of some councils in choosing the best material for road surfaces, even in our balmy climes. When I was in Junior school (admittedly a very long time ago), every summer we used to love picking at the bubbling road surface outside our school to see who could make the biggest tar ball. Parents were less thrilled by tar-stained clothes. Even today, I still see road surfaces that get sticky in the British summer.

As an aside, I lived in Bangkok for a few years, and one of the (many) things that impressed me was the ability there to make tarmac road surfaces that didn't melt even in tropical heat, when UK roads got sticky in summer.

Don't underestimate the incompetence of some councils in choosing the best material for road surfaces, even in our balmy climes. When I was in Junior school (admittedly a very long time ago), every summer we used to love picking at the bubbling road surface outside our school to see who could make the biggest tar ball. Parents were less thrilled by tar-stained clothes. Even today, I still see road surfaces that get sticky in the British summer.

As an aside, I lived in Bangkok for a few years, and one of the (many) things that impressed me was the ability there to make tarmac road surfaces that didn't melt even in tropical heat, when UK roads got sticky in summer.
LOL for 3 days a year I think I can probably cope with that hazard!
Regarding Bangkok roads not melting, it's probably a bit like with tyres - a compromise between sticky-ness and hardwearing-ness

classic33

Leg End Member
Next week the Daily Mail will have an article stating "20% of cyclists think...".

I can't help thinking we're lab rats being used for some sinister purpose in this survey... or its just perfectly normal paranoia.
Just normal paranoia.

Top Bottom