Onone merino jerseys- any experience?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jay clock

Massive member
If that link is still live, they do still have them (the OP was from May). This jersey (not used for cycling by me!) is absolutely my fave bit of clothing, and 27.50 for 100% merino is a massive bargain

jay clock

Massive member
Have just ordered a green one. Not certain I will like the colour but who knows. The black looks very classy. Far too good to cycle in

I've got one of each colour. Really like them and do actually wear them on the bike sometimes too ;)
Wind goes straight through them so usually wear them as a base layer.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Not sure about the On-One jersey, but I had an Endura merino jersey. It looked great, but I found it a little itchy. What's more, if you put something heavyish in the back pocket, it would bulge down ridiculously. So I'm not sure about them. However, at that price
Lust_by_Zikes.gif

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Not sure about the On-One jersey, but I had an Endura merino jersey. It looked great, but I found it a little itchy.

I super sensitive to the itchyness of wool but merino is fine with me although I've only tried On One and Shutt so far.
Careful how you wash the On One though my green and white one is now green and very light green.

Not sure about the On-One jersey, but I had an Endura merino jersey. It looked great, but I found it a little itchy. What's more, if you put something heavyish in the back pocket, it would bulge down ridiculously. So I'm not sure about them. However, at that price
Lust_by_Zikes.gif

I had one of those blue Endura merino jerseys: lovely it was too, but it didn't like being washed at 40c. It fits the g-f now!

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
On-one the finishing on the stiching is a bit cheap - however it's very soft so you don't notice it at all. I hand wahsed it the first few times - lots of dye came out, now just put it on a low wash - very good base layer indeed, very soft wool no itching compared to two of my other (brooks & some walking shop?) tis a base layer so very tight but comfy. Full zip and 3 button pockets at the back, I really like it

Just got an aldi one look fine, little bit tichy, though hopefully better after washing, though only 30% merino, quarter zip and gripper at the bottom!

Top Bottom