Orange Fluid.............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
BMW and Audi banned this stuff many years ago:laugh::laugh:

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
It's high time they fitted these fandangled BMW's and Audi's with dip beam switches as well. My dad's old Reliant Scimitar had one and that was from the 1970's!

D

Deleted member 26715

It's no longer the domain of BMW & Audi, it seems the use of indicators are no longer taught in driving school & are no longer part of the test. Or at least that's what I suspect as the amount of vehicles not using them seems to have increased exponentially. This is along with sitting in the middle of the road at a tee junction so the people behind you have no idea if you're turning left or right, whereas if they took up the correct position another vehicle could probably pull out.

It's no longer the domain of BMW & Audi, it seems the use of indicators are no longer taught in driving school & are no longer part of the test. Or at least that's what I suspect as the amount of vehicles not using them seems to have increased exponentially. This is along with sitting in the middle of the road at a tee junction so the people behind you have no idea if you're turning left or right, whereas if they took up the correct position another vehicle could probably pull out.
Yes, all joking aside that is true, and they are getting worse with it. I`m getting quite good at remembering to take my crystal ball with me now every time I go out in the car😄

Drago

Legendary Member
Even worse than not indicating is people who use indicating as a substitute for looking, which is probably half of drivers or more.

And, for the older British cars

My first Land Rover, a 1969 2A Light-Weight, came with several bottles of this (or ought to have!)

Top Bottom