Orange ..... Slightly disappointed.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
The frame was welded together in Taiwan but the bike may have been BUILT in Britain. What's wrong with that?

BTW somebody has sneaked in and flipped your stem up to a silly angle while you weren't looking. Take it off and flip it horizontal like it should be with drop bars.

pawl

Legendary Member
My old Sid Mottram frame was I believe a Mercian frame with Mottram decals Don’t think Columbus had discovered Taiwan back then.Then again perhaps old Chris didn’t discover Taiwan.

Ops I’m rambling again

screenman

Legendary Member
When my back pain has eased.

Off topic I know but I get more pain the more upright I go.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I'm increasingly convinced that back pain is caused by bad bike fit not by low handlebars. I would advise anybody buying a new bike to have a professional bike fit, which should cost around £50 and is usually deducted from the price if you then buy a bike.

Slick

Guru
So a time served plumber with say 10+ years experience, what would they be?I

I am not messing with you just educating myself.
Depends very much on what he has done for those 10 years. One thing I've learned in the industry is, just because someone has been doing something for years, does not mean they have been doing it right.

screenman

Legendary Member
Depends very much on what he has done for those 10 years. One thing I've learned in the industry is, just because someone has been doing something for years, does not mean they have been doing it right.

Unfortunately they may still be a trades person, just not a good one.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
I'm increasingly convinced that back pain is caused by bad bike fit not by low handlebars. I would advise anybody buying a new bike to have a professional bike fit, which should cost around £50 and is usually deducted from the price if you then buy a bike.

Why would they pay £50 when you seem to be able to do it online for free?

Top Bottom