Orbea D20 E-bike. Is it worth it.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

179club

Regular
I now have my Orbea D20 road bike over a week now. Pricy bike but is very good quality. I have ridden 90% without any assistance. 270 miles covered so far. Did I make a mistake forking out more for an E-bike when I could have got a good carbon lighter bike for same or less money? Yes and no. If you are a serious cyclist who loves a good long spin and workout an E-bike is not for you ever. If you like a good long cycle and find headwinds and hills or long upward inclines hammer you then an E-bike is worth considering if it is possible. I am still unsure if I made the right choice. I will update more soon for a clearer picture. By the way, the front brake is left-handed, a bit scarey getting used to it

DSK

Interesting, I do like reading such experiences to help gain real world reviews on how different individuals get on with their bikes over time.

OP
OP
179club

179club

Regular
If I knew I could have had them swapped I would have got it done. Thank you. I am going to go to my LBS where I purchased bike and ask them to do it. Cheers

Top Bottom