Orro bikes?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Doyleyburger

Veteran
Yep they had a couple on display at a recent sportif I took part in last May in Aberystwyth. Oxygen and gold models. One of them was up for grabs to a random entry for the event....... Lucky bugger. Very nice bikes

Cycleops

Legendary Member
More of an upside to me
I can understand this might be appealing for some, but it just seems so repetitively familiar now.

davester65

Growing Old is Compulsory...Growing Up is Optional
I bought an Orro Oxygen a couple of months ago, fantastic bike for the money, i paid £1400 for the stock bike with 3T Accelero pro wheelset (£100 cheaper if you go for the Fulcrum Wheelset option) which i have now upgraded to Mavic Ksyrium Elite's.

If you're thinking of buying one get in quick as they have been selling really well and i suspect a price rise will happen soon.

With regards to weight, i'm not sure as i don't have an accurate way of measuring mine, but my riding buddy has a Canyon Ultimate CF SLX with full Ultegra Groupset and Ksyrium SLR's and his bike weighs in at a shade over 7kg, mine is def heavier, but not much, so i'm guessing at 7.5 - 7.75 kg with the Elite's and the stock 105 groupset.

She now looks like this

IMAG0551.jpg

Top Bottom