Other Hobbies?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
my brother loves his marine tank! im trying to persuade the missus to let me have a tropical tank but i really want a marine!

she knows how much they cost though :sad:

Get a birthing pool and convert it after the big event.

Simples. :thumbsup:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Aha, that explains all the trips to Nigeria, then.

The irony of it is that as a "respectable" white man I could be defrauding gullible Africans out of millions; all it takes is a hired hall, a sound system, a few willing accomplices to act the miracle cures and I'd be rich. Others do it all the time, churches are a massive risk-free business in Africa.

I am a lure angler, I own and fly a pair of Red Tail hawks, and I have a border Collie. Other free time is spent playing bicycle Polo; I do projects making stuff from reclaimed pallet timber, I sponsor the Norwich Music house and never miss a session, I home brew Mead wine, and I explore the city and local area on my bicycles to set the clues for the monthly AlleyCats that I organise.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Running, Painting, Photography, Collecting Lobrow Art (Print's and Designer Toy's by KAWS, Jon Burgerman and Mark Landwehr/coarse), Playing Guitar and Bass Guitar.

asterix

Comrade Member
Currently I am buying junk on ebay which I will do up in the winter. There could be money in it so no clues.. (except it's not cycling related - too many others in that racket!)

Oh God dare I 'fess up (they all hate me already cos I voiced doubt about global warming once) ...

....we bought a caravan last year.

Also on various projects in house and garden (Just done a patio and nice garden wall) and back on trying to finish my novel - 36,000 words so far.

Again, the clue's in the avatar - bit of an old photo tho - the fleet's moved on a bit! Mostly kit or built from plans - maybe 2 years work in some of them.

Top Bottom