other hobbies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
Fencing (epée)
Astronomy

MikeG

Guru
Woodwork, furniture making, inventing things (I hold one or two patents), and renovating my old timber framed cottage. I just made this lot for the front door (which I also made):

Pmbkab5.jpg

6WToFPB.jpg

Oh, and travelling in Africa. I have a 4x4 in Zambia, kitted out ready to go into the bush at a moment's notice.

Doing a trans-Africa drive in the 1990s, and we bumped into a fun guy with a banjolele. The first night of him singing and playing the banjolele sitting around a campfire under the stars in the middle of the Sahara was magic. Unforgettable.

By the third night, we were all plotting his murder......

In that case, you *really* don't want to hear me singing... :laugh:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Doing a trans-Africa drive in the 1990s, and we bumped into a fun guy with a banjolele. The first night of him singing and playing the banjolele sitting around a campfire under the stars in the middle of the Sahara was magic. Unforgettable.

By the third night, we were all plotting his murder......

Indeed they rarely know when to shut the fark up in company.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Woodwork, furniture making, inventing things (I hold one or two patents), and renovating my old timber framed cottage. I just made this lot for the front door (which I also made):

View attachment 440143

View attachment 440144

Oh, and travelling in Africa. I have a 4x4 in Zambia, kitted out ready to go into the bush at a moment's notice.
I too have a bit of kit that'll go into the bush at a moments notice :whistle:

Top Bottom